Eisbach Riders Sustainable SUP Single Fin Quick Lock Touring
Eisbach Riders Quick Lock Single Fin for SUP adventures. The larger surface area of the Quick Lock Single Fin gives the paddler more sideways stability by drawing out the turn, making paddling in a straight line easier. This is a great fin shape for paddlers that want a super stable fin and great straight-line performance. Compared to out of the box fins where you have to change the paddle side every 3-4 strokes, this touring fin allows you to double the number of strokes per side.
No tools are required for attachment and this fin fits all standard hard or inflatable boards SUP boards from manufactures like Bluefin, Thurso Surf, Gul Paddleboard and iRocker. The Quick Lock Single Fin is suitable for paddling in the lake or on the river.
The fin shape was developed and engineered under the lead of Eric from 2design and the valuable feedback from the Facebook Bluefin SUP User Group. Read more about the story here.
- SUP Single Fin
- Colour: black
- Configuration: center fin
- Fin shape: Touring shape engineered in Germany
- Material: Recycled Fiberglass reinforced plastic – Sourced and made in Germany
- System: Quick-Lock system fits all SUP boards from manufactures like Bluefin, Thurso Surf, Gul Paddleboard or iRocker
- Fin height: 24 cm (9.4″)
- Fin base length: 15 cm (5.9″)
1x Sustainable Quick Lock touring SUP fin – Made in Germany